Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things: Part 4

Tree Whispering
Conscious Horseback Riding
Our Lady of Weight Loss
The Tai Chi Golf Swing
Happy Anyway!
Mediating Dangerously
Tango With the Buddha
Crazy Sexy Cancer Boot Camp
Mating in Captivity
Flying Trapeze
Tap Dance in Fun!
I Thought It Was Just Me
Momfulness
What’s Next?
Death & The Art of Dying
Advanced Shapeshifting
Being With Flowers


These titles are the names of workshops at the Omega retreat in Rhinebeck, NY. I selected my personal favorites from a huge catalog overflowing with them. If you think these titles are bizarrely hilarious, request a catalog and read the descriptions.
Or maybe it's just my own silly sense of humor that finds delight in this stuff. Next blog entry I'll be listing my top 10 movies
thus far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to live up near rhinebeck. prettiness.

soapy t said...

i want this catalogue. it kinda reminds me of my other favorite catalogue www.carolwrightgifts.com

the fourth samba said...

Aaron, I love "Dark Days". In my top 5, bro. I don't know how many times I've seen that doc. Do you get into that old DJ Shadow stuff as well. Endtroducing and Preemptive Strike are some of my fave records too. props...